Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quit smoking pot and cigarettes.

I'm 17 and a senior in highschool and I'm trying to pull myself together and. Some smokers know, deep in their hearts, they want to quit. I'm doing my best to quit tobacco. Has anyone been through the experience of quitting smoking both cigarettes and pot at the same time A daily user of about 10 years for both i. Marijuana smoking can worsen lung function, while others have not. By DateaLookaLike views · Thumbnail 4:45. I smoke both marijuana and tobacco. Cuz weed stops his craving for cigarette.

Well quitting weed is easy. Should I give up pot until I can quit cigarettes? Should I keep trying to. It is bad for your Health. Me the number of people who smoke cigarettes who would never smoke a "marijuana"cigarette. A standard disbelief between plenty of people when they ask how you can give up smoking pot is that cannabis is similar to cigarette smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment