Friday, February 24, 2012

Quit smoking zoloft.

It will not work to help quit smoking. I believe your Doctor made a mistake giving you Zoloft. What you need to take this drug for Zoloft Sertraline is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of. Benefits Of Zoloft Wellbutrin Combination. Home >> Zoloft News >> Know More about Depression and Smoking. If you are planning to have surgery, let your doctor know. The link below has reviews by people who.

3 Answers - Posted in: zoloft, anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder - Answer: Try it for a while longer. I first started taking zoloft a few years ago while going through my divorce I had. The quit day and instructed to stop smoking completely as of that quit day. Tobacco Abuse & Other Stuff. I'm not sure what I would have done without him. Find the answer to this and other Health questions on JustAnswer. On the other hand, if Zoloft is working great, it might not be such a good. Q: My doctor has told me to quit smoking, and I quit before with Wellbutrin.

I know part of my problem is the quitting smoking, but nothing seems to help lose the. I also quit smoking with no cravings I've been smoking for 16 years The zoloft had put me in a very weird place.

No comments:

Post a Comment